DEVON Tread 2
The Devon Works design lab proudly introduces the Tread 2, a long anticipated follow-up to our groundbreaking debut timepiece, the Tread 1. While the Tread 2 is instantly recognizable as a DEVON, it creates an entirely new identity and aesthetic with everyday practicality.
The Tread 2’s movement continues the DEVON tradition of displaying time using our patented system of Time Belts with hours displayed on the horizontal belt and minutes displayed on the vertical belt. A seconds display function and a useful chronograph feature can be actuated through the watch’s unique articulating crown lever and push button. All Tread movements use precision-cut ruby bearings for significantly increased durability and reduced maintenance.
• The case is rendered in 316L surgical-grade stainless steel, the hardest and most corrosion-resistant steel available
• High-tech CNC processing is used to mill the case into its sophisticated tonneau shape
• Case dimensions measure 42mm wide, 44mm deep and 14.5mm thick
• Total weight is 90 grams
• Each case part is meticulously finished with hand-polishing, brushing and bead blasted finishes
• The Tread 2 case has been tested to prevent water penetration to a static water depth of 10 meters or 1 ATM
• Sapphire crystals are used for both front and back lenses
• Only the finest hides are used to fashion the watch’s leather strap sets